All Things Possible Ministries wouldn’t function without our volunteers. We are so grateful and blessed by each and every one of the individuals who give freely of their time and talent. Those in need receive the benefit of their care and commitment and God receives the glory. Just as it should be.
For each fundraising event, we need anywhere from 10 to 50 volunteers and team leaders. Our volunteers decide where their God-given gifts and talents can be best utilized.
Some organize, some staff tables, some sing or play music at events.
Others work before the event making phone calls for in-kind donations, designing flyers and signage for the events and decorating the venue. Several prefer to set up refreshments, sell raffle tickets, or check-in guests. Every person’s gifting is used and appreciated.
Specific talents needed include:
- WordPress technician to keep our website up-to-date
- Videographer for events and medical recipient interviews
- Volunteer Organizer
- Marketing person with some knowledge of the medical field
- Event Planner
- Grant Writer & grant/foundation research
- Online Researcher who can compile data in a spreadsheet
- Administrative Assistance with strong Microsoft skills
- Making follow-up phone calls & tracking responses in a spreadsheet
- Experience with Constant Contact
We are also looking for one or two additional members for our Board of Directors. Candidates with non-profit background and networking skill is a plus. We have a “working” Board who rolls up their sleeves and does what it takes to successfully carry out the mission of the ministry.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for All Things Possible Ministries, please contact Lisa Sexton, Executive Director directly at – 803-389-4108 or LisaSexton@atpmin.org
We have a volunteer application form that is required. For those who will work with financial or confidential information, we require a background check at a cost of $10, paid by the volunteer.